LEPYAVKO ANDRIY ANDRIYOVYCH
Associate Professor, 2013.
PhD, Medicine (Pathophisiology), I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University, 2009.
PhD thesis: Age Peculiarities of Cholinergic Regulation of Heart at the Adrenaline Damage.
MD (General Medicine), Diploma cum laude, I. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy, 2002.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases in aged patients: gender aspects;
- role of epigenetics in dysmetabolic changes;
- aspects of individual and evidence-based medicine in the clinics and treatment of internal diseases.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Training in gerontology and internal medicine at Michigan State University, USA (2002-2003);
- Training in higher education in nursing at the University of South Carolina Upstate (2006);
- Training in medical rehabilitation at the University of South Carolina Upstate (2012);
- Ukrainian Pulmonological Society;
- Regional Therapeutic Society;
- Ukrainian Red Cross Society;
- Ukrainian Society of Family Practitioners.